A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers. Helen Keller
These are exceptional times, however, we know that schools will re-open and Horizon Teachers are working with schools full-time from home to know where the best opportunities will be for then.
Horizon Teachers is currently looking for D2D and short term supply teachers to help cover short term absence and sickness cover within a number of schools we closely work with.
This is a great chance for anyone who still wants to be in a classroom delivering engaging lessons while being flexible in the days they can commit to, it's also a great opportunity for anyone looking to ease back into full time employment as you will be introduced to a number of schools.
- You will benefit by joining a company with over 10 years' experience of finding teachers they're ideal roles and continue to do so with great pride.
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate while on supply through us (regardless of location) of at least £140 per day, you will also be kept updated on the most recent roles we have to offer should you want to eventually get back into full time employment.
- Opportunity to gain a wide variety of experience in different schools
- An experienced secondary team who will be able to guide you through any issues that arise.
Many of our daily bookings result in schools offering long-term and permanent positions, Schools are always welcoming and supportive to our teachersTo be successful in your application you will have the following;
- QTS/ NQT Must be a qualified teacher
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of work, attitude and behaviour
- Be able to inspire and motivate students to learn and achieve
- Passionate about teaching
- Available to work in London and surrounding home counties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Available for September 2020
If you would like to become part of the team here at Horizon Teachers then please apply with an updated copy of your CV to be considered.
Due to recent government advice with regards to COVID-19 Horizon Teachers are currently working from home. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.