South London Secondary Schools
Daily, Short-term and Long-term opportunities
£140-230 per day
Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible work in Good and Outstanding south London secondary schools?
Horizon Teachers are currently seeking enthusiastic, flexible and reliable Supply Teachers to join our expanding team immediately. We are working closely in partnership with schools across south London that book Supply Teachers for daily, short-term and long-term roles. We have opportunities for teachers of all subjects.
Supply teaching is ideal for teachers seeking flexible ad-hoc work, for those that have recently relocated to the area, and for those seeking to transition back into long-term and permanent roles. As a Supply Teacher you will also have the opportunity to get back into the classroom and introduce yourself to prospective schools. Many of our daily bookings result in our schools offering long-term and permanent positions. The schools are always welcoming and supportive to our staff.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• The majority of our supply work is advanced.
• We have specialised in successfully placing teachers into secondary schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• An honest and open working relationship with a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Competitive daily PAYE and Payroll/Umbrella pay rates (pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company).
• The permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague
To join our friendly team, we are looking for a Supply Teacher who:
• Has QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree
• Has strong classroom management
• Has strong teaching ability
• Is flexible and communicative
• Has a smile on their face when they go to work!
If you are a flexible and reliable teacher, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV.
We will contact you immediately if your application be successful.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.