Daily, Short-term and Long-term flexible work starting ASAP
£140-250 per day
Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible work in Good and Outstanding Secondary schools?
Horizon Teachers are currently seeking flexible, reliable and qualified teachers in West London to join our successful and expanding team of Supply Teachers immediately. We have worked in partnership with several Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across London and the South East for over 10 years that arrange regular Supply Teachers of all subjects for flexible bookings.
The role is ideal for teachers with other commitments seeking flexible ad-hoc work, and for those seeking to get back into long-term and permanent roles. As a Supply Teacher you be given the opportunity to get back yourself into the classroom and introduce yourself to prospective schools. Many of our daily/short-term bookings result in long-term and permanent positions for those that are looking for them. This is the perfect opportunity for a teacher to embark on a new and exciting chapter in their career.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• The majority of our supply work is advanced.
• High daily rates (both PAYE and Payroll) and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks (pay is also uplifted through a Payroll Company).
• We have a team of friendly, knowledgeable, and caring consultants (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
To join our friendly team, we are looking for a Supply Teacher that:
• Has QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree (Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply)
• Has strong classroom management and teaching ability
• Is flexible and communicative
• Is polite, friendly and has a smile on their face when they go to work!
If you are a flexible, reliable and qualified teacher seeking supply work, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. We will contact you immediately if your application be successful.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.