Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible work in Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across South West London?
- Secondary Schools
- South West London
- Flexible work starting ASAP
- £140-250 per day
Horizon Teachers are currently recruiting flexible and reliable Supply Teachers based in South West London to join our successful and expanding team immediately. We have worked in partnership with several Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across London for over 10 years that arrange regular Supply Teachers of all subjects for flexible short-term as well as long-term work.
For those seeking flexible ad-hoc work, and for those seeking to get back into long-term and permanent roles, supply teaching is ideal. As a Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to get back into the classroom and introduce yourself to prospective schools. Many of our daily/short-term bookings result in long-term and permanent positions for those that are interested. This is the perfect opportunity for a teacher to embark on a new chapter in their career. To join our friendly team, we are looking for a Supply Teacher that:
• Has QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree (Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply)
• Has strong classroom management and teaching ability
• Is flexible and communicative
• Is polite, friendly and has a smile on their face when they go to work.The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Most of our supply work is advanced.
• We have a team of friendly, knowledgeable, and caring consultants (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer top pay rates (both PAYE and Payroll) and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks (pay is also uplifted through a Payroll Company).
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals. If you are a flexible, reliable and engaging teacher, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. We will contact you immediately if your application is successful.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.