Supply Teacher - Secondary
£140-250 per day
Are you a teacher looking for exciting and flexible opportunities in Good and Outstanding Secondary schools in West London?
Horizon Teachers are currently seeking enthusiastic, flexible and reliable Supply Teachers in West London to join our successful and expanding team immediately. We have partnerships with various Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across West London that require arrange Supply Teachers of all subjects for daily, short-term and long-term roles starting now.
The role is ideal for teachers seeking flexible ad-hoc work, and for those seeking long-term and permanent roles. As a Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to get back into the classroom and introduce yourself to prospective schools. Many of our short-term bookings result in long-term and permanent positions for those that are interested. This is the perfect opportunity for a teacher to start the next chapter in their career.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Most of our supply work is advanced.
• We have a team of friendly, knowledgeable, and caring consultants (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer top pay rates (both PAYE and Payroll) and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks (pay is also uplifted through a Payroll Company).
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
To join our friendly team, we are looking for a Supply Teacher who:
• Has QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree (Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply)
• Has strong classroom management and teaching ability
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Is flexible and communicative
• Is polite, friendly and has a smile on their face when they go to work!
If you are a flexible, reliable and engaging teacher, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. We will contact you immediately if your application be successful.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.