Would you like to work in a Outstanding Secondary School in a Pastoral role?
Are you a recent graduate?
Would you like to enrich the lives of pupils in a school setting?
If you can answer yes to these questions then Horizon Teachers has the role for you.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and hard working individual to work as a Student Support Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding inner London School.
The Role of Student Support Assistant will involve;
The school is an Outstanding mixed Secondary school located in central Tower Hamlets, Easily accessible by Public transport the school has a great reputation in the local area and links to some of the best Universities in London. This ensures staff have access to the highest levels of training and work in a calm modern building designed to enhance the learning of students. This role could also give the opportunity to train to teach at the school through their Schools Direct programme. The school look to invest in staff and will provide weekly training.
The school are looking for applicants from individuals who have;
• A degree
• A passion for education the desire to pass this on to others.
• Experience as a tutor or within a school setting (desirable but not essential)
• Can commit to a role if appointed
When working in this role you can expect;
• Excellent in job training - Once a week from the school
• A passionate and enthusiastic working team
• A full time position for the entire first term and possibly the whole school year.
Please apply ASAP as the school wish to trial the first week in September.