An Ofsted rated Good School who support children with Learning Difficulties and Complex Needs are looking for experienced teaching assistant who are ready for a new challenge from January 2021. You must be flexible enough to work across the 11-19 age range, have excellent communications skills and be dedicated to supporting children with ASD/SLD.
Classrooms are designed to support 8-10 students, you will work alongside other trained support staff and use the schools excellent resource base to ensure every students has the ability to learn.
This successful and well-established school has an excellent reputation locally and beyond. It has highly skilled and dedicated staff who work together to ensure all of their students experience and exciting curriculum tailored to meet their individual needs.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate
• You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon
• You can choose whichever payroll company suits you
• If you choose a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to guarantee you are better off
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job
• For Teaching Assistants, we offer free CPD Certified Behaviour Management & Safeguarding Training Sessions
• Please look at our reviews to see from others what it is like to work with us (Google.com/horizonteachers)
• We have been helping teachers/TAs find work since 2008
• In our team we have collective experience of working with schools for over 80 years!
Benefits of working with Special Needs include:
• Small class sizes, usually 5-10 students
• A warm and supporting working environment
• State of the art facilities and resources
• Ongoing opportunities for CPD (Continued Professional Development)
• SEND points added to your salary
• Qualified mainstream teachers CAN teach in special needs schools
• You will gain a good understanding of SEND and additional needs
• Improve your classroom and behaviour management
• Teach dynamic and creative lessons
For further information, please do not hesitate on calling and speaking to some of our specialists SEND consultants about how Special Needs could be the new opportunity you've been searching for.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.