West London based Primary School looking for a Spanish/French PPA Teacher
A brilliant full-time opportunity has arisen for a lively Spanish/French PPA teacher to start in September at a positive and welcoming Primary School based in West London. Our client has worked with Horizon Teachers for several years and are looking to add to their vibrant school.
Pay for this role will start from £140 to £240 per day depending on experience and we also offer free training for personal development.
All teaching staff can also freely choose to be paid via a Payroll Company or PAYE.About the School
Located in West London with great transport links via the Piccadilly Line
Good OFSTED' report with pupils set to achieve above average grades by the time they finish KS2
They proudly value kindness and excellence and are a multiple award-winning schoolWhat the school are looking for
- A teacher who is friendly, outgoing and has an interest in teaching various classes throughout KS2
- Passionate to help children progress
- Hold a QTS and open to integrate themselves into the school
- Experience teaching either French or Spanish
- Applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered
- This is a great opportunity to develop and gain further experience as a PPA in a well-established school
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and a member of the Horizon Primary division will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.