An inclusive and diverse Primary School based in Southwark are seeking enthusiastic and personable Teaching Assistants to join their team.
About the role:
• As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
• You will have responsibilities in the classroom and the playground, including; supporting the class teacher, managing behaviour and expectations, leading intervention groups, provided support to children on an individual and small group basis and promote the schools ethos and continued success.
About the school:
• A two form entry school in Southwark- Close to tube stations and major bus routes
• Serving a multicultural, diverse community
• The school offer an excellent range of extracurricular and enrichment activities and encourage all staff and children to take part.
• Well-resourced and committed to raising standards for all pupils
• You should have a minimum of grade C in Maths and English at GCSE level. ICT skills would be beneficial
• Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or LSA would be an advantage although not essential
• A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
• Have an understanding of how children learn and a desire to work with children
If you are interested in finding out more about these roles, contact us now with your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.