SEN Class Teacher
Are you an experienced qualified teacher with SEN teaching experience ready for a new challenge?
Does the idea of teaching small groups with one to one interaction appeal to you?
Are you seeking your next challenging yet highly rewarding role?
A Primary maintained Special School in Southwark for pupils with a wide range complex and profound learning difficulties including severe autism, complex medical conditions, physical and mobility difficulties and developmental delay are seeking a caring and forward thinking teacher to join them ASAP or from September 2019.
Benefits for you…
• Fixed term for at least a year
• Small teaching group of 6 pupils and a high level of support including a HLTA
• A safe, happy, inclusive and calm environment
• Outstanding school facilities and highly trained, enthusiastic and committed staff
You should definitely apply if you can say yes' to the following…
• Qualified Teacher with Primary ASD/SEN experience
• QTS and relevant teaching qualifications essential
• Excellent classroom practitioner sharing best practice and displaying leadership qualities
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Can build positive relationships with both staff and pupils
• Happy, motivated and energetic with a great sense of humour
• Not afraid to defer from the plan' sometimes you just can't deliver what's set and that's ok
Why Choose Horizon?
• We are a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy
• We have been established for 10 years
• Uplift in pay
• Many of our team are former teachers so we have an excellent understanding
• We are passionate about enhancing children's education!
Submit your CV below or call and ask to speak to the SEN team to find out more about this fantastic opportunity! The school are keen to secure their teacher as soon as possible so interviews/trials are being arranged next week - Call to secure yours!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.