Horizon Teachers are looking for Secondary Teachers who are interested in doing supply teaching in Primary Schools.
Why Primary Supply?
• Gain some experience working with Primary Schools before deciding to make the transition permanently
• Keep busy with supply work whilst looking for your ideal long term or permanent Secondary School position
• A brand new experience and challenge!
Whatever your reasons, we would love to help!
Horizon Teachers regularly work with NQTs and experienced Secondary Teachers who have found the transition to working with Primary Schools to be seamless and really enjoyable! Many have even taken on permanent Primary Class Teacher roles.
Lots of the Teachers we've worked with have found Years 3-6 to be the most natural place for them within a Primary School. However, some have even ended up finding that they are fantastic in Early Years!
We will offer you:
• Support and advice to ensure your experience of working with Primary Schools is as easy as possible
• The chance to work with lovely, friendly Primary Schools in your local area
• Competitive and transparent pay rates, with a choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
• Approximately 60% of the supply work available is booked in advance. Meaning that you won't be waiting by the phone at 7am every morning
We also have a great Secondary Team here at Horizon Teachers. When you come to the office, you'll have the chance to meet with both the Primary and Secondary teams.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.