Horizon Teachers are working with an Ofsted "Good" School located in Ealing who seek to appoint a Religious Studies Teacher from September.
Do you enjoy working as a Teacher but you don't want to get tied down to a long term position?
Are you looking for a role to tide you over while you plan the next step in your career?
Perhaps you have just finished your Teacher training but you aren't ready to step into a long term job?
Often we hear from NQTS looking to finish their induction year, if you are missing a term then this is the job for you.
If this sounds like you or you know someone who would be interested then don't hesitate to put them in touch, we pay up to £250 for referrals.
Register with your CV today or give us a call on 0207 444 0009.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing teaching and support staff into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
• A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
• A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
We are looking for the following Religious Studies Teacher:
• A dynamic and outstanding teacher, holding QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
• The ability to teach Religious Studies at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
• An ambitious person with high expectations for yourself and your students
• Ofsted Good
• Average sized 11-19 coeducational secondary School
• 15 minutes away from Ealing Broadway Station
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.