Horizon Teachers are currently working with an outstanding Hillingdon School looking to hire a Maths Teacher for the Autumn Term.
The School wish to appoint a dedicated and passionate Maths specialist capable of teaching Maths from Key stage 3 to Key stage 5 and differentiating for students of all learning abilities.
This role is 5 days a week but 4 days a week is also an option for particularly strong applicants.
If you are looking for something short term or you have someone you would like to refer (We pay up to £250 for all successful referrals) then don't hesitate to get in touch today on 0207 444 0009 or register your CV by clicking apply.
About the School:
• Large Secondary Academy with students ranging from 11-18 years
• Rated Ofsted "Outstanding"
• Friendly and supportive Maths department keen to mentor newly qualified Teachers
Why work with Horizon teachers?
• Personal consultant available around the clock to advise and discuss any issues or just blow off steam
• Get paid your way, chose the payroll provider you want to use, PAYE is also an option
• Pay to scale after 12 weeks
• Temporary or permanent options available
Successful applicants will have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status, newly qualified Teachers are also welcome to apply
• Passion about Maths and the ability to create and implement interesting and engaging lessons
• Be comfortable differentiating for all learning abilities
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.