Horizon Teachers are working with a Bexley based Secondary School hoping to appoint 2 new Learning Support Assistants to start ASAP.
Do you have a passion for helping students with special educational needs such as Autism and ADD?
We are looking for people with some experience working with teenagers, a background in SEND is not necessary but it is a bonus.
Do you enjoy helping others achieve their potential?
You will be working one to one with students that require support in their learning, helping them to overcome challenges and improve their understanding and overall performance in School.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn in an environment where every day is a learning experience and you will gain invaluable experience as you go.
Previous experience with special educational needs is a bonus but not a necessity.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing learning support assistants into Secondary Schools across London and the South West for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £250 in vouchers of your choice if you refer someone you know.
A range of benefits are on offer:
• Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for support staff who: