Secondary English Teacher
Permanent - September 2019
Brand new opportunity for a Qualified / Experienced Secondary English Teacher from September 2019.
Joining as a Teacher of English, you will be an exceptional classroom leader who consistently demonstrates top delivery standards and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the best within their subject area.
• Within the Top 5% in the country results progress at GCSE level
• Outstanding OFSTED reports over the last 3 inspections
• A strong academic ethos and a supportive senior leadership team.
• To ensure all secondary students are able to thrive and engage in academic learning to achieve above and beyond their highest potential whilst developing personal skills
• To plan and execute a diverse programme that meets individual learner needs within English curriculum
• Understanding national standards within the subject area and ensuring these are followed
• Assess, monitor and report on the attendance, progress, development of students electronically
• Undertaking assessment of students as requested by external examination bodies, departmental and College procedures.
• Marking and grading students work which enables you to give written or verbal feedback
• Supporting and motivating students enhancing their own skills in both achieving qualifications and work ready
• Ensuring the maximum opportunity for young people to prepare for pathways into further learning, training or employment
If this is of interest to you please apply with an up to date C.V.
For enquiries regarding any other secondary school vacancies please contact:
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.