Science Technician / Lab Technician - Secondary school
Long-term maternity cover
£70-110 per day
To start ASAP
Are you an enthusiastic Science Graduate with lab experience and looking to start your career in Secondary education?
An Outstanding Secondary school in Lambeth are looking for a full-time Science Technician / Lab Technician to join their Science Department ASAP on a long-term basis. The role is to support the Senior Science Technician in organising practical support for Science Teaching in the school.
The school is home to students of ages 11-18 and has an excellent reputation within the local community for academic success. Members of staff are welcomed, respected, valued and cared for. The Science Department has state-of-the-art of facilities as well as a team of talented specialists. You will be offered a high level of training and support by experienced staff.
We are looking for a Science Technician / Lab Technician who:
• Has a Science degree or similar
• Has extensive lab experience with knowledge of Health and Safety
• Has broad based knowledge and skills in Science
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Can manage and prioritise workload
• Enjoys working with young people
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Top pay rates of £70-110 per day
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school would like to interview successful applicants immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.