Ofsted "Outstanding Mixed Secondary School
Inner London Pay Scale
January 2020 start
Are you a Science Teacher looking for a role from January at an Outstanding Secondary school?
Do you want to work in a friendly Inner London School located in Lambeth?
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an Outstanding mixed Secondary School in Lambeth who are in need of an ambitious and highly motivated Science Teacher to join their high achieving Science department. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Science Teacher to join a great school. This is a temporary position and could become permanent in September 2020.
At Horizon Teacher we have been placing Teachers for over 10 years and are very pleased to be working with this Outstanding School in South London.
The school is looking for a Science Teacher who is able to teach General Science at KS3 and 4. A specialism in either Biology or Physics would be an advantage but not essential. The school wish to appoint a well-qualified Science Teacher who has Qualified Teacher Status. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great school and a fantastic department. The department consists of experienced and recently qualified teachers who work together and results have been excellent at both GCSE and A Level.
The ideal Science Teacher for this role will be;
• Able to teach Science to KS3, 4 and 5.
• Have experience teaching GCSE and A Level Science with outstanding results.
• Able to planning and mark engaging and differentiated lessons.
• Able to inspire and motivate students with developing their Science understanding.
• Organised, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a can do' approach to work
• Able to build strong professional relationships with colleagues and work within a team effectively
• Able to take account of students prior levels of learning and achievement and use them to set targets for future improvements
• Supporting the ethos, vision, principles and values of the school
• The role would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher or experienced teacher
Please apply for this position ASAP as the school are looking to appoint this term.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.