Position: Science Teacher (Biology)
Start Date: Maternity Cover from January 2020
Age range: Key Stage 3/4 and 5
Type: 11-18 Comprehensive
Salary: £140- £250 per day
Are you a Qualified Science Teacher looking to work with subject specialists in an outstanding department?
Horizon Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic full-time Science Teacher to join a high-achieving and over-subscribed school in Havering. We are looking for a well-qualified teacher or an NQT that has experience in teaching the Science curriculum across Key Stages 3/4 and Biology to Key Stage 5. This position is open to teachers looking for part-time.
This is an ideal opportunity to teach in a pleasant, friendly and supportive environment. The school has fine reputation for the quality of its pastoral care and extracurricular provision and are committed to the professional development of all staff. The Science Faculty is well resourced with access to IT facilities, including interactive whiteboards. There is an excellent NQT induction programme in place and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for the following Science Teacher:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• A team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups across the trust
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward-thinking learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A safe, inclusive learning community where staff and students thrive
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
To find out more about this role, please apply ASAP with an up to date CV or call 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.