Science Teacher - Permanent position
School - High achieving school
Progress 8 score, Well above average.
Ofsted "Good School"
Location - North London - Haringey
Salary - Up to £47,298 depending on experience
Are you a Passionate Science Teacher looking for a new role from September 2018?
Are you looking to work in a Good School where achievement is well above the average for the borough?
What the school are looking for:
- A passionate Science Teacher able to teach biology, Chemistry and Physics up to KS4.
- A Teacher who is able to enthuse and motivate students in Science
- A Science Teacher with experience of delivering Outstanding lessons.
- A Science specialist with experience of progressing students of all ability.
• In the top 20% of schools in the UK.
• Science results are above the national average every year.
• An experienced department with passionate teachers.
• An exceptional working environment with state of the art classrooms. What the school can offer you:
• Progression opportunities both internally and externally through a bespoke CPD programme.
• Outstanding mentoring and coaching.
• A bespoke NQT programme for all newly qualified teachers.
• Innovative professional development.
Located in North London the school is the highest achieving school in the borough. The reputation it holds is for high achievement, excellent teaching and an outstanding atmosphere where students are supported throughout their schooling. GCSE Results at the school are above the national average including English and Maths, at A Level 100% of students leave with 3 A levels and in recent years pupils have moved on to study at some or the UKs best Universities. The schools real outstanding feature is the staff, an established SLT with the support of the head teacher ensure that standards are upheld and that all teachers are supported.
The Science department is looking to appoint a Science specialist who will be able to teach chemistry, Biology and Physics up to KS4, The timetable will include GCSE teaching. The Science department achieved excellent results in 2017 and are looking to achieve the same in 2018 if not higher. From September 2018 the school are looking to appoint either an NQT or an experienced teacher to join the department. If you have experience of raising attainment and working in a high achieving and successful environment please apply immediately.
The school is looking to appoint for this position ASAP and applications are welcome from experienced teachers and NQTs. Support for newly qualified teachers at the school is extensive, training is given throughout the year and you will be paired with an experienced teacher to develop. In recent years staff have been promoted internally so experienced staff are able to take on responsibility around the school.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.