Horizon teachers is working with an outstanding school located in North London who is looking to appoint a teacher of Science to join its friendly and successful Science Department. This is an ASAP start position.
What the school are looking for:
• A passionate Science Teacher.
• A Teacher who is able to enthuse and motivate students in across all areas of Science
• A Science (Chemistry) specialist with experience of teaching Science to KS3, 4 and 5.
• In the top 20% of schools in the UK.
• Science results are above the national average every year.
• An experienced department with passionate teachers.
• An exceptional working environment with state of the art classrooms.
What the school can offer you:
• Progression opportunities both internally and externally through a bespoke CPD programme.
• Outstanding mentoring and coaching.
• A bespoke NQT programme for all newly qualified teachers.
• Innovative professional development.
If you are looking for a new challenge or your first science teaching position then please apply immediately as the school with to appoint ASAP.
Located in North London the school is the highest achieving school in the borough. The reputation it holds is for high achievement, excellent teaching and an outstanding atmosphere where students are supported throughout their schooling. GCSE Results at the school are above 90% Level 6 and above including English and Maths, at A Level 100% of students leave with 3 A levels and in recent years pupils have moved on to study at some or the UKs best Universities. The schools real outstanding feature is the staff, an established SLT with the support of the head teacher ensure that standards are upheld and that all teachers are supported.
The Science department is looking to appoint a Science specialist who will be able to teach Chemistry. The timetable will include GCSE and A Level teaching. The Science department achieved outstanding grades. The school would like to appoint a well qualified teacher to take on this role.
Please apply to this position immediately with an up to date cv and details of professional referees.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.