Russell Group Graduates wanted
North West London
Contract - Possible permanent role leading to teacher training
£21,200 - £24,000 per annum starting Salary
September 2019 start or ASAP.
Ofsted "Outstanding" School
Are you graduating in 2019?
Are you thinking about a rewarding career within Secondary School Education?
Do you have a passion for your subject?
Are you thinking of teaching in the future?
Do you want to earn over £21,000 per year with great training and the opportunity for progression?
If you can answer YES to any of the above questions then Horizon Teachers would love to hear from you. We are currently working with an Outstanding Secondary school in North West London who may have the role for you.
Horizon Teachers is working with an Outstanding Secondary School in North West London who is looking to employ Russell Group graduates to work within the school in all departments. The role would be to engage with and progress pupils in their learning. The school are looking for Graduates of all subjects, Degrees in English, Maths, Science, Geography would be desirable. This role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer for you to progress to become a teacher in the future if desired. This is an outstanding role in an outstanding Secondary School. You will be working with some of the best students in London and will be able to pass on your knowledge to them.
• Graduate Intern working with secondary school students aged 11 - 18.
• Supporting students in lessons as directed by the teachers.
• Working with students in Small groups and on a one to one basis where needed.
• Teaching basic and advanced level subjects to students in KS3, following session plans and lesson structure
• Enthusing students in all areas of your subject.
• Permanent position with an excellent salary starting at £21,200.
• Excellent training and development for all staff, continued professional development.
The school is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation in the local area and also across London and the UK. Results at the school are the highest in the borough and 90% of the students achieved A* - C in 2017. The School delivers GCSE, BTEC and A Level so the school will be looking for graduates with a history of strong academic results. The school are looking for a Graduate who are graduating this year.
What the school are looking for;
• Russell group graduates.
• Motivated and dynamic individuals looking for a role where they can pass on their knowledge.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
In Return you will receive;
• An excellent starting salary of between £21,000 and £24,000
• A fixed term or permanent contract with the school
• Outstanding training from the school
• The potential to train as a teacher at the school in 2020.
• A great professional working environment.
• Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply for this position now as the school would like to interview outstanding individuals ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.