Education Recruitment Consultants wanted
- Package: Consultants up to £33k basic salary, Senior Consultants up to £40k, uncapped commission riding up to 25%
- Benefits: Flexible home/office working options on offer, healthcare, gym membership, up to 35 days holidays, flexible working shifts, 5 hour shifts outside term time, iPhone 7, Laptop, 250club membership offering a huge range of extra benefits, free breakfast and a 1/2 day out with the entire company at the end of each term
- Start date: September 2020
Having remained steadfast throughout the lock down / pandemic and with the government’s announcement that all schools will reopen in September, Horizon Teachers are now firmly focused on the future. We are seeking ambitious recruiting superstars to join our team and become part of the Horizon Teachers success story.
Why join Horizon Teachers?
- An owner managed company which has grown organically, year on year since 2008. Ambitious plans for continued expansion over the coming months/years
- A forward thinking 21st century business; we embrace change, new technology and encourage creative ideas and approaches. Recently invested in brand new technology in order to evolve with the times in the current climate. We see that the world has changed forever and the ‘new normal’ is to offer our team members fluid working options between the office and home.
- Investors in our staff. We are committed to ongoing coaching, training and development for all our team members, throughout their career with us. We believe that we can all continue to grow, regardless of level, or how many years’ experience we have under our belts. We offer a variety of training options both in house and external.
- Structured progression routes through the business at every level. Advancement is based on talent rather than years of service, a true meritocracy. We do our utmost to assist ambitious individuals in realizing their personal goals; be they financial, career progression focused, or both
- Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds and all bring their own expertise, professionalism and above all personality to their role. This makes for an engaged and lively team environment!
- Regular salary reviews and uplifts offered based on hitting desk revenue milestones and promotion.
- A business that places professionalism and integrity at the heart of everything we do. We hire like-minded, ambitious individuals with ethics aligned to our own. We value team members who have an opinion and want to be involved in Companywide decisions
- A team culture which is fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commercially savvy. Horizon Teachers HQ is a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City. We have risk assessed and adapted the office for the current climate. We have team members, socially distanced and safely using the office again, with plenty of space for more
- Positions available to join the Primary and Special Educational Needs Teams
- The role on the Primary Team will involve recruiting permanent, long-term, short-term, and daily teaching and support jobs across London and the South East, including opportunities for graduates and NQTs.
- We work with a range of Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' state and independent schools, along with academies.
- The role on the SEN Team will involve recruiting into the full range of special schools to include complex needs schools, SEBD schools, pupil referral units, hospital schools, prison schools and SEN provisions within mainstream primary and secondary schools.
- Recruiting SEN Teachers and Support Staff to work in daily, long-term, and permanent roles assisting children with special educational needs, across London and the South East
- Recruitment experience, ideally within the education sector with a proven ability to hit sales targets, win business and build relationships
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the education sector and enhancing children’s education
- Articulate, driven, money motivated and seeking a long-term career move
Please note that at this time in order to protect the safety of our team, the entire interview process will be conducted via zoom video meetings.
We look forward to receiving your CV!