We are seeking ambitious, money motivated recruiters to join our team at Horizon Teachers!
Salary: £22k-27k Trainee, Consultant to £33k, Senior Consultant to £40k + commission (scroll down for full package details below)
* Start date ASAP
* Positions available to join the Secondary, Primary and Special Educational Needs Teams
* The role on the Primary and Secondary Teams will involve recruiting permanent, long-term and short-term teachers and teaching support staff across London and the South East, including opportunities for graduates and NQTs.
* We work with a range of Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' state and independent schools, along with academies.
* The role will involve recruiting into the full range of special schools to include complex needs schools, mainstream primary and secondary schools.
* Recruiting Teachers and Support Staff to work in daily, long-term and permanent roles assisting children, across London and the South East
* These opportunities are challenging, varied and fast paced
* Full training and on-going development offered; a combination of on the job, workshop based and offsite courses, alongside a clear structure for progression through the ranks. Company policy is to always promote from within
* Joining a Team culture which is fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commercially savvy. Based in a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City.
* A minimum of 6 months recruitment experience, within any market sector
* Enthusiastic and passionate about the education sector and enhancing children's education
* Driven , money motivated and seeking a for a long term career move
We value our Team above all else and as such we reward them in as many ways as we can!
Package: Trainees from £22-£27k, Consultants up to £33k basic salary, Senior Consultants up to a £40k salary + uncapped commission riding up to 25%, healthcare, gym membership, up to 35 days holidays, flexible working shifts, 5 hour shifts outside term time, the option to work from home monthly, iPhone 7, Laptop, free breakfast and a 1/2 day out with the entire company every half term and end of term.