Large mixed Secondary School
West London - Hillingdon
£9.20 - £15 per hour
Horizon Teacher are looking for a exceptional receptionist to work in a friendly Secondary school based in the borough of Hillingdon, West London. This is the ideal opportunity for a well organised and friendly individual to make a real impact in this school.
The role of school receptionist requires face to face interaction with pupils, teachers, parents and members of the general public. You must have excellent people, communication and organisation skills and be able to deal with a variety or different situations as they arise.
This is a temporary position with the possibility of a permanent contract with the school if a successful trial period is completed. The school wish to appoint soon so applicants must be able to interview ASAP.
To apply for this role you must;
- Be a driven and self motivated individual.
- Have outstanding people skills and be able to communicate with all.
- Have a DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one (we can assist with this).
- Be able to work within the school setting.
- Have a strong phone manner and be able to direct calls to the school.
- Be organised
- Be able to communicate with Pupils, Teachers and parents in a calm way.
- Be able to problem solve and think on your feet.
The school will accept applicants from experienced receptionists and also those looking to start a role in a school.
Please apply ASAP with an updated cv and details of suitability. Horizon Teachers will call successful applicants.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.