We are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher for a permanent position at an Outstanding Primary School in Redbridge.
You will be teaching in a Reception class, alongside an experienced and longstanding partner teacher in the other Reception class. In addition, you will have a full time TA supporting you in the classroom.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• 2 form entry
• New, modern building, with lots of outdoor space and excellent facilities
• Well behaved children
• Supportive leadership team and opportunities to grow and develop
• A qualified Primary Teacher, with QTS
• A minimum of 1 years teaching experience
• Good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• An excellent team player, who is able to work well with the Early Years team
• Passionate about enhancing and enriching the education of your class
Location - The school is based within the London Borough of Redbridge. There is a staff car park available, should you wish to drive. For users of public transport, the school is easily accessible via National Rail, the District line and local bus routes.
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to visit the school, contact Louise at Horizon Teachers or submit your CV today.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.