We are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher for a permanent position at an Outstanding Primary School in Redbridge.
You will be teaching in a Reception class, alongside an experienced and longstanding partner teacher in the other Reception class. In addition, you will have a full time TA supporting you in the classroom.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• 2 form entry
• New, modern building, with lots of outdoor space and excellent facilities
• Well behaved children
• Supportive leadership team and opportunities to grow and develop
• A qualified Primary Teacher, with QTS
• A minimum of 1 years teaching experience
• Good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• An excellent team player, who is able to work well with the Early Years team
• Passionate about enhancing and enriching the education of your class
Location - The school is based within the London Borough of Redbridge. There is a staff car park available, should you wish to drive. For users of public transport, the school is easily accessible via National Rail, the District line and local bus routes.
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to visit the school, contact Louise at Horizon Teachers or submit your CV today.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
Reception Teacher - 3 days per week
An experienced Early Years Teacher is needed for a part time, job share position at a popular Primary School in Sidcup. The school offer an inclusive and caring learning environment where all staff are dedicated to making a positive contribution to the children. You will be working 3 days per week (Monday to Wednesday), teaching in Reception. The position is available from January, and will be on a temp to perm basis. The school will offer you: • A supportive and approachable leadership team• Friendly and hardworking colleagues, with shared PPA time • Children who are well behaved and eager to learn • Excellent facilities and outdoor space • An experienced and long standing member of the team as your job share partner• CPD opportunities The school is based in Sidcup and is a very short walk from the nearest train station. There is also a staff car park on site, and plenty of residential parking on nearby roads. You will be an experienced Early Years Teacher, with the ability to work exceptionally well as part of a team. You will have an excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum. If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Louise at Horizon Teachers, or apply online today. Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
Early Years Reception Teacher - Westminster
Early Years Reception Teacher - Maternity Cover Contract - Westminster
Horizon Teachers are currently recruiting for an Early Years Reception Teacher to work in a small friendly school in Westminster.
This contract is to cover maternity leave from October 2018 until the end of the academic year. You will benefit from great rates of pay between £150 - £225 (dependent on experience).
* 1 form entry faith school
* 'Good' Ofsted rating
* Supportive management team
* Excellent planning and resources in place to support teachers
* Charming, polite and well mannered students who display 'exemplary' behaviour
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Eligibility ito live and work in the UK
* Able to focus on and evidence the skills being taught through activities
* The ability to use effective questioning when the pupils are exploring activities, to extend their learning
* Can give pupils sufficient thinking time so pupils can explain what they have learnt from activities
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact the Primary Team on 020 7444 0009 or email PrimaryTeacherRecruiters@horizonteachers.com
I look forward to hearing from you.