We are currently working with an all through school, situated in Wembley, who are seeking to appoint a Religious Education Teacher on a permanent basis, to start in September 2018.
This Ofsted Outstanding' school is built on culture of community spirit and social responsibility. Pupils at the school enjoy learning and attendance is high; this is reflected in the schools positive Progress 8 score of 0.4.
• Degree in Religious Education or a related discipline
• Looking to complete your NQT year or are in the beginning stages of your teaching career and are looking to develop professionally
• Committed, professional and motivated
• Ability to teach up to KS5 is desirable (but not essential)
• Full time
• Teaching RE at KS3 and KS4, with the possibility to progress to teaching Religion, Philosophy & Ethics in the Sixth Form
Why work for this school?
• Dedicated Teaching & Learning rooms, to allow for personal reflection, coaching and mentoring
• Supportive Senior Leadership Team and colleagues
• 3 subject area training events per year, dedicated to working with subject specialism from across the school network
• Twice the average number of training days given to staff as standard
• A wide network of support from the network of schools
If you are the right fit for a educational community based on civic pride and social justice in which all members are equally valued, then call Tom today on 0207 444 0009 or click to apply.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.