Teacher of Religious Education
We are currently working with an Ofsted Outstanding' Catholic school in Redbridge, which has an exciting opening for an experienced Teacher of Religious Education, starting in September 2018.
The school caters for pupils aged 11-18 years, and has a very popular Sixth Form. With a Progress 8 score well above the national average, it is no surprise that pupils at the school achieve very well. Ofsted reported that They enjoy their learning and are excited about learning more. They are immensely proud of their school.'
For this role, there is the possibility of a TLR, for responsibility of KS4 RE, for the right candidate.
What does this role offer you?
• Full time, permanent role starting in September 2018
• Classroom teaching of Religious Education to KS3 and KS4 pupils
• Opportunity to develop your teaching practise and progress to teaching Philosophy & Ethics at KS5
• Pastoral experience as a Form Tutor to your own Tutor Group
• An active and welcoming school community, with the opportunity to participate in extra-curricular enrichment activities
What will you bring to the role?
• Relevant DBS
• Be a practicing Catholic
• Commitment to promoting the schools Catholic Ethos
• Flexibility, reliability, commitment and dedication
• Willingness to develop and continue your education as a professional
If this excellent opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, get in touch with the Secondary Team today on 0207 444 0009!
Alternatively you can apply via the website, or send your CV to email@example.com
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.