Day to day Supply Teachers
Daily and block work
NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers) and overseas Teachers are welcome to apply
Schools located all over London
Do you enjoy working as a Teacher but you also have a passion project on the side?
Perhaps you are a keen entrepreneur but you want to make some money while your business finds its feet?
Maybe you are a Newly Qualified Teacher hoping to get a taste for different Schools in the London area?
Does this sound like you?
Horizon Teachers are working with a range of Central London Schools looking for Qualified Teachers to help them with all their cover needs.
Work will be on an Ad-hoc basis up to 5 days a week in busy periods with the highest rates of pay in the London area.
Successful applicants will:
• Hold Qualified Teaching Status and have the right to work in the UK
• Have experience teaching in the UK
• Have a strong presence and be able to step into a different classroom every week
• Be friendly, sociable and keen to build new relationships wherever you go
• Hold a DBS certificate (We can help you out with this)
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully finding work for Teachers across London for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!).
If this is of interest to you please apply immediately with your CV
For enquiries regarding any other secondary school vacancies then give us a call on 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.