"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten."
When people think of education, they tend to think of facts and figures learned in school.
As many Teachers might suggest, however, it is often the methods, principles, and inquiry process that lie behind knowledge that really matter.
Horizon Teachers are working in conjunction with a wonderful sixth form college based in South East London who hope to appoint a Psychology Teacher who can teach students how to think outside the box.
Please have a look at the job description below and if you fit the bill or you know someone that does (We pay up to £200 for referrals) then don't hesitate to get in touch today.
The ideal applicant will:
• Have some experience teaching Psychology up to Key stage 5/BTEC level
• Be genuinely interested in the subject, you are a learner too and you always want to learn more about how people act and interact in their day to day lives
• Have a wide knowledge of Psychology covering a range of topics from Schizophrenia to Cognition and development
• Hold qualified teaching status or a relevant qualification backed up by some solid and consistent experience in the field
• Have the right to work in the UK