11:30am, the door closes behind you as you enter the staff room for that 3rd cup of coffee the morning. It's only been one week back from half term but you're already dreaming of the next one. It wasn't meant to be this way. You became a teacher to help children unlock their potential, not wade through Ofsted paperwork.
If this sounds like your day in mainstream education, perhaps SEND work could be for you. With a greater focus on developing a child's understanding than hitting pre-set education goals, smaller classroom and instant gratification when that light bulb moment goes on for a child, more mainstream teachers are making the move and seeing a difference.
We are currently working with a Special Educational Needs School in Waltham Forest who offering support for children with a wide range of special physical, educational and behavioural needs and difficulties. They are seeking a teacher for their primary department to work across various SEND needs and age groups.
What Horizon Teacher can offer you:
- Education specialist consultants, many ex teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
- a 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff we have helped.
- Freedom to choose how you are paid either via a payroll company or directly by Horizon Teachers
- If you choose to be paid via a payroll company we will uplift your pay to guarantee you benefit
- Freedom to choose whichever payroll company you prefer
- We always aim to pay our supply teachers the highest rates possible
- After 12 weeks in the same role you will be paid to scale, and in many cases sooner
If you think now is the time to explore a diffrent way of teaching, please reach out on 02074440009 or apply with your up to date CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.