Maternity Cover Teacher
£125 - £265
We are currently working with a one form entry Ofsted rated Outstanding' Primary school in South West London who are looking for looking for a Year 2 class teacher for maternity cover on a long term basis.
The School is in a diverse area of London, and are a school with a strong heritage of serving the local community. The school is a successful, friendly and inclusive Primary School who are looking for a creative, innovative and driven Teachers who wants to make a difference to the children's education. The applicant needs to have experience delivering KS1 SATs.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is a reflective practitioner and is keen to further develop their practice and make a difference to children's learning.
• Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
• Enjoys working as part of a large, collaborative team.
• Has a proven track record as a good or outstanding classroom practitioner
At Horizon we pride ourselves listening to what you are looking for, making it our priority to find your perfect position.
Horizon Teachers we pride ourselves on our long standing relationships with schools along with the quality of teachers and support staff we have available. We believe that placing staff in school becomes a two way process, with the teacher fitting the school as much as the school fitting the teacher.
Here at Horizon Teachers we have a range of former teachers with extensive experience within the education sector, who are extremely passionate about what we do. We are here to ensure you are supported through every step of your placement.
We believe we all have the same goal which is enhancing children's education'.
Other benefits of working with Horizon:
• After 12 weeks you will receive the same pay as permanent staff
• Referral payment scheme up to £200
• Over 10 years' experience working in London and the South East
• Testimonials/ Success stories (Check our Google reviews/ website)
• Choice of payment method - PAYE or Payroll Company
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.