A three-form-entry primary school with its own nursery and DSP for children on the autistic spectrum, are seeking to appoint a Special Needs Teacher on a part time job share basis of 3 days per week, to join their team from January 2020.
Location - South East London (Greenwich)
Contract - Long Term (Part Time)
Salary - Negotiable
Start Date - January 2020
This primary school caters for children from 4 to 11 years and provides additional support and guidance for students with a range of complex needs and learning difficulties in their purpose build provision. The school is fully wheel-chair accessible and has a large staff car park.
The school are looking for an experience mainstream or SEND teacher with a passion for teaching children with ASD, you must be dedicated to achieving the highest possible standards and outcomes for pupils. This position is suitable for NQT's looking for an inclusive and supported start into their teaching career.
The classroom sizes are no more than 10 students and Learning Support is provided. The students follow the national primary curriculum however need additional support to encourage their further learning, especially with basic levels of numeracy and literacy.
This position is open to Qualified Teachers with QTS or the recognised equivalent ONLY. The school are looking to appoint qualified practitioners and will not accept applications from HLTA's or LSA.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing Special Needs Teachers into Complex Needs and Special Needs Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer competitive PAYE and Payroll Company pay rates that increased after 12 weeks - pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found