Learning Support Assistant
Supporting in Key Stage 1
• Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
• Full time
• Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.00pm
• Term time only
• Start September 2019
Would you like a rewarding and challenging role in a mainstream primary school?
You could be working one to one or supporting the whole class
We are looking for a someone who will be pro-active in supporting SEN and can demonstrate the ability to lead with a firm but fair approach. Be Nurturing and enhance the learning experiences of individuals as well as supporting the wider needs of the class.
We are looking for applicants with or without experience but you should definitely have a desire to work with children.
Relevant qualifications which would be an advantage are CACHE/NVQ in teaching and learning or Graduates are encouraged to apply.
• A 2 form entry mainstream primary school in Hackney
• An established and supportive staff team including a team leader for support staff
• Training and development opportunities are offered to all staff and you are encouraged to attend
• Very well connected with bus routes and over ground transport links
For more details apply with your CV or contact Umar
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.