A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a friendly and welcoming school in Hackney that is very well known to Horizon Teachers. The school have worked with Horizon Teachers for more than 5 years giving our consultants valuable insight into life at the school.They are looking for an experienced class teacher to start in September 2018.
The year group of the class is flexible and the school are open to discussion with the successful applicant. Supply teachers from Horizon teachers often comment on the positive vibe that is apparent within the school. The head of the school is particularly supportive and has a proven track record of aiding career development.
The school benefits from being close to both the Circle and Hammersmith & City line. The local national rail station is also a short walk away. Work/life balance is a huge part of the schools ethos and teachers benefit from having a highly skilled teaching assistant available within every classroom. The school is also in partnership with 3 other schools in Hackney and they will be able to find you the perfect working environment to suit your skills.
What you can expect?
- A school that knows what work/life balance really means
- A school that Horizon supply staff have always enjoyed working in
- A highly skilled teaching assistant available in every classroom
- Well-mannered children who are eager to learn
- A supportive leadership team with a proven track record of progressing careers quickly
- In depth knowledge of the school from your Horizon consultant to help you prepare for interview
What is expected of you?
- A person willing to throw themselves into the community feel within the school
- A sense of humour and fun that you can bring to the classroom
- Someone willing to tackle the challenges that being responsible for a class of children can bring
- A teacher who brings a positive influence to the children in their care
The school is looking for the successful applicant to hold QTS. They are also open to applications from NQTs, experienced teachers or perhaps secondary trained teachers who are looking for a fresh challenge in their teaching career.
To apply please submit your CV and Paul will be in touch shorty.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged to suit your schedule.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.
No jobs found