Horizon Teachers are working with a Bexley based College hoping to appoint an Assistant Premises Officer to start as soon as possible.
This is a part time flexible position of 17.5 hours per week so you can either work 3.5 hours per day or choose your own hours within reason.
The ideal applicant will have some experience as a handyman and be able to perform general tasks around the School to maintain a safe and secure School environment.
Important skills to have:
Tasks will include:
- Ability to use leaf blowers, rotary, hand held and ride on mowers and miscellaneous gardening machinery (Woodchippers etc)
- Basic skill level in brickwork, carpentry, plastering and electrical installation
- Basic upkeep of facilities
- Changing light bulbs, electrical fittings etc
- Arranging classrooms and seating arrangements for parents evening and events at the School
- Some minor gardening including trimming hedges, mowing and strimming
- Pest control if necessary - setting up traps etc
- Cleaning gutters and fixing minor plumbing issues
- Hanging pictures and fitting wall plugs
If you are looking for a part time role to top up you current salary then this is the ideal position for you.
Applicants must have or be willing to undertake and attain a DBS check.
Get in touch today to find out more!
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school would like to meet successful applicants on the 25th of November.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.