We are looking for an experienced and passionate PPA and Intervention Teacher to join a Good Primary School in the Sunbury area of Surrey.
Whilst the school is based in Surrey, they pay the London weighting (outer London MPS).
The position will involve covering classes throughout the school during Teacher's PPA time, and delivering Intervention sessions to small groups of children.
• A qualified Primary Teacher, with QTS and experience of teaching across various year groups
• Committed and hardworking
• Passionate about raising achievement and making a difference to the school
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• A good sense of humour!
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• Outer London salary
• Supportive leadership team
• A happy working environment - No resignations this year!
• Plenty of parking available
• Based within the Sunbury area
This is a fixed term contract for 1 year. There is potential for this to be converted to a permanent contract at the start of the academic year 2019/20.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.