Centrally based London Primary School seeks PPA Teacher for September 2018
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a fun and vibrant PPA Teacher to start in September at a warm and welcoming centrally based London Primary school. The school has worked with Horizon teachers for a number of years and is one of our most popular schools amongst both our long term and short term teachers. Horizon will therefore be able to provide you with in depth knowledge about the school and their leadership team.
About the School
• Fantastic central location located a stones throw away from the nearest tube station and accessible via the Central, Northern and Piccadilly lines
• 2 form entry school with a Good' OFSTED with behaviour graded as Outstanding'
• Established and supportive senior leadership team
• Career progression remains a distinct possibility for teachers who are looking to take on additional responsibilities
What the School are looking for
• A passionate and committed teacher who holds QTS and is keen to help children progress
• A teacher who is looking to fully integrate themselves into the school and local community
• An outgoing and friendly teacher with a good sense of humour
• Applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your cv and a member of the Horizon Primary division will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!
After school visits to the school will also be warmly welcomed!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.
No jobs found