Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Physics Teacher seeking an exciting new role for September 2018?
Are you seeking to work in a forward thinking school that values respect and achievement?
Horizon Teachers are currently working with an Ofsted Outstanding' school in Redbridge to recruit a passionate and highly qualified Physics Teacher, for September 2018.
Providing a high quality education for pupils aged 3-18 years, this school has been designated as a High Performing School, and has built a culture wherein pupils are happy, challenged and motivated throughout the school day.
Benefitting from a new building, the school boasts impressive facilities, including a Sports Centre with swimming pool & athletics track, over 2000 computers including iMac suites, 14 Science laboratories and a specialist Teacher Training classroom and conference suite. The school really is built for purpose, and the environment matches the aspirational atmosphere.
About the role:
• Full time, permanent position
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Ambitious Science Department, keen to build on current successes- the 2017 exam results for Additional Science were a fantastic 86.18 % !
• Excellent opportunities for CPD - the school holds an Investors in People Award and are part of a Teaching School Alliance
• Comprehensive Twilight CPD programme, led by a range of education specialists
• Opportunity to receive coaching and mentoring
• Relevant DBS
• Degree in Physics
• Motivated, with a positive outlook and a belief in the potential of all learners
• Committed to developing pupils into confident learners, prepared to become citizens of an ever-changing world
• Willingness to become involved in extra-curricular Science activities, e.g. Chemistry Week and pupil team building challenges (e.g. build the longest Rube Goldberg machine!)
If your ideal school has a well-ordered, reflective, enterprising and collaborative environment, then get in touch with Daryl on the Secondary Team today: 0207 444 0009 or click to apply.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.