Secondary P.E. Teacher
Permanent - September 2019
Brand new opportunity for a Qualified / Experienced Secondary P.E. Teacher from September 2019.
• Mixed Comprehensive (ages 11 - 18)
• Outstanding OFSTED reports over the last 3 inspections
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold QTS status
• Have a thorough and in-depth knowledge of the Physical Education curriculum across Key Stages 3 and 4
• Be willing to participate in extra-curricular activities in sport and physical activity out of school hours.
• To plan and execute a diverse programme that meets individual learner needs within P.E.
• Planning, Delivery and marking across both Key Stages 3 and 4.
• Support the schools drive to meet the Healthy Schools standard, ensuring our pupils all engage in a variety of physical activity and sporting opportunities as part of their curriculum, special events and as part of the schools enrichment calendar.
If this is of interest to you please apply with an up to date C.V.
For enquiries regarding any other secondary school vacancies please contact Horizon Teachers on 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.