Are you looking for a Photography teaching position at a great Inner London Secondary School?
Horizon Teachers are looking for a Photography teacher who can join this friendly secondary school. The role is to teach KS4 and 5 Photography. This is a year long position and may be
The school has a progressive and vibrant learning community that focuses on raising the aspirations and releasing the potential of every young person. Graded as Good by Ofsted in every area in 202 the school is now progressing to outstanding. Results at the school are high and with a .32 positive attainment 8 score they are well set to achieve excellence. GCSE results are high with 50% of pupils achieving level 5 and above in English and Maths.
Why this role?
• A great Photography teaching role.
• KS4 and 5 Photography teaching.
• Excellent facilities in the department.
• A dedicated Art Technician to support teaching.
Why this school and department?
• New Buildings with state of the art classrooms, Dark rooms and state of the art equipment that pupils have access to.
• The department has its own work area and ICT suite to allow for interactive and additional learning to take place. Students have achieved excellent results in Photography.
• All teachers are members of both a Departmental Team and a Year Team, either as a tutor or co-tutor. All staff are encouraged to play a full part in the life of the school in addition to the core tasks of preparation, teaching, marking and assessing progress.
• The school is keen to support all aspects of staff development, personal and professional, and has a strong staff development policy. It has had Investors in People status for many years.
This is a long term part time role, it will be for the whole of the academic year.
Please apply ASAP as the school will look to interview ASAP.
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• Pay through any payroll company or directly from Horizon Teachers
• An honest and open working relationship with a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
• A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found