Are you a passionate and experienced PE teacher looking for a new role in an Outstanding Secondary school located in the heart of North London. Horizon Teachers are working with this great Inner London Secondary School who are looking for a passionate and driven PE Teacher to start ASAP.
The successful PE teacher will be be joining a great PE teach who aim to create an enjoyable and engaging environment where all pupils experience success through a range of sports. The School has a wide and varied curriculum that provides the opportunity for pupils to learn and develop a range of skills which are necessary for sport and everyday life.Why This role?
- A friendly and experience PE department.
- Great facilities and resources in the department that allows for a wide range of sports.
- An extensive extra-curricular programme where pupils engage and achieve excellent results.
- Passionate pupils who have a real enthusiasm for PE.
The school is located in Barnet, North London, it has excellent links to central London and is supported by strong Public Transport links. Staff at the school are friendly and the recently appointed Head Teacher is supportive and progressive. You will join a mid-sized PE department and the Head of department is looking for a PE Teacher who is able to teach KS3 and KS4 lessons. The ability to teach GCSE lessons is expected as this is a very popular course at the school that has produced excellent results in the past. The ability to offer a second subject would also be an advantage.
The school are looking for a PE teacher who has experience of teaching a wide range of sports, you should be available to participate and be an active member of the department with extra-curricular sports. The school will in return offer a great working environment where you will be welcomed. This position would suit an experienced PE teacher or a PE teacher in the early stages of their career.
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• Very competitive rates.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
Please apply ASAP, Horizon Teachers are working through these difficult times and interviews will be conducted over video as soon as possible.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.