Part Time Year 3 Teacher - Dartford
An ambitious mixed primary in Kent is seeking an enthusiastic KS2 teacher to join its teaching team. The position is part time starting in April 2018, two days a week focusing on teaching general science in a year 3 class. The school is seeking a teacher who is enthusiastic, focused and motivated.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experience in teaching a science related subject
• An excellent teacher of KS2 material
• Consistently deliver lessons at a high standard
• Capable and resilient
• A kind and enthusiastic teacher
The school can offer:
• A supportive and collaborative environment
• A multi-academy network
• Career development
• Good access to opportunities within the Academy Trust
• A MPS/UPS Salary London Fringe Allowance
If you believe that you have what it takes, apply today!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.