Part time LSA to support a child with Autism
- Part time role - 15 Hours a week
- 12.30pm - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Term Time Only
- Edmonton area
A school in Enfield is seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant to work one to one with a child with additional needs in Year 3 class.
This is at an established 3 form entry school close to Edmonton.
• You will be working 1:1, supporting their learning which will sometimes be outside of the main classroom.
• Experience of working with children with SEN is essential, particularly supporting ASD.
• The school has a and excellent, established leadership team and very experienced SENCO to support you.
• A calm, kind and dedicated approach is required.
• You will need to be able to use your own initiative and be able to work independently.
• Good communication is essential
• Have a good understanding of how children learn and any experience in a similar role would be a huge advantage.
If you are interested in this role, have a valid DBS and can commit for a minimum of 1 year starting in September 2019- Apply now with your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.