Part Time Spanish Teacher
Easter 2018 Start
Ofsted Outstanding school
£140 - £210 Per day
Are you an experienced, qualified Spanish teacher looking for a new role as a part time Spanish Teacher.
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an outstanding rated secondary school based in Islington who is looking to appoint a passionate Spanish teacher to join their successful staffing team this Easter to cover their current teachers' maternity leave.
The days required weekly would be Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The school is a specialist college for Science and Mathematics with a track record of academic excellence, they pride themselves on being a diverse and culturally rich environment within which every student succeeds, their students are highly aspirational and have positive attitudes to their learning, progress and attainment, they are committed to supporting and optimising the achievements of every student and promoting their share values.
Noted in their latest Ofsted report The headteacher and senior team have created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel, consequently pupils willingly work with their teachers, and their progress and outcomes are outstanding, Disadvantaged pupils do well here, their needs are very well supported in lessons by teachers who understand and overcome and possible barriers to learning, staff use additional resources provided by the pupil premium very effectively, Pupils value learning greatly and are highly motivated to succeed, they are punctual and have good attendance because they love going to school'
- To be successful in your application you will need to have the following;
- Evidence of teaching Spanish lessons to KS3 and KS4 standards
- Can work on the days mentioned
- Fully Qualified teacher
- A strong passion for Spanish as a subject
- A proven record of classroom progression
- Experience of teaching engaging Spanish lessons
Your daily duties will consist of the following;
- Liaising with senior staff when required
- Attending school assemblies and parents days/evenings
- Establishing and maintaining discipline in class
- Being a positive role model at all times
- Monitoring student progression on a daily basis
- Creating a positive environment in which students can learn
- Planning and delivering English lessons to the highest standard
This opportunity is due to start in April and will be for the remainder of the academic year with the right teacher being offered a longer contract.
They pay rate is £140 - £210 per day dependant on experience.
If you feel you're the right person for this role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.