Part Time Class Teacher Primary School
* Part time 2-3 days a week
* Mainstream Primary school
* Brent, (North West London)
* Starting September 2019
* Permanent or Fixed term contract
A rare opportunity for a part time teacher has become available at an inclusive and diverse Primary School based in the borough of Brent, they are seeking an enthusiastic and inspirational class teacher for a job share.
The role is available to work in partnership with a teacher returning from maternity leave, they can be flexible with the year group.
We are seeking a teacher who can work well collaboratively with other teachers and has excellent organisational and communication skills.
You can be an NQT or be experienced, most importantly have a passion for teaching and be committed to giving a positive contribution.
You must have QTS and be able to provide references. About the school:
• A two form entry school in Brent
• Serving a multicultural, diverse community
• The school offer an excellent range of extracurricular and enrichment activities and encourage all staff and children to take part.
• Well-resourced and committed to raising standards for all pupils
- Well connected by public transport and car parking also available
If you are interested in finding out more about this role- contact us now with your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.