A Good Primary School in Redbridge are looking for an experienced and passionate Phase Leader to work with their Upper KS2 phase.
This is a permanent position, starting in January 2018. The salary scale for this role is TLR 2b - 2c (depending on experience).
The school are friendly and welcoming, and value teamwork. You will be working alongside experienced and supportive TAs and LSAs within your classroom and phase.
There are specialist Teachers for PE and Languages at the school, who will take the class during your PPA time.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading and supporting the staff within the phase
• Inducting and mentoring NQTs
• Overseeing the preparation for the Year 6 SATS
• Liaising closely with the Senior Leadership team within the school and other Phase Leaders
• Monitoring behaviour, pupil progress, achievement and attainment
To be considered for this vacancy, you will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience of teaching within upper KS2 for at least 2 years, ideally with SATS experience
• Held a position of responsibility for at least 2 years, or already be a Phase Leader at your current school
• Excellent knowledge of the national curriculum
• Experience of liaising with key 3rd parties such as governors, Ofsted, parents etc.
• The ability to problem solve, remaining calm and professional at all times
• A good sense of humour and be able to fit in well with the fantastic team
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Louise at Horizon Teachers or submit your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.