A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a warm and welcoming outstanding' school in the borough of Camden for an NQT or experienced teacher. The school are ideally looking for a year 1 teacher but are flexible on the key stage that the successful applicant would like to work in and are more concerned with finding a person that is the right fit for the school. The position would be a permanent role from the start of the next academic year.
Horizon Teachers have worked with this school since 2008, and have consistently received excellent feedback from permanent and temporary members of staff. Teachers and support staff visiting the school have often commented on the community feel and friendly welcome they have received.
What the school can offer you:
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
- Well behaved students who are keen to learn
- Excellent CPD and a proven track record of supporting Teachers into Leadership roles
- The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
- Long standing and experienced Senior Leadership Team
The school is close to the central line and is easily accessible from most parts of London with many major bus routes running close to the school. The school is a Christian faith school but will happily welcome applications from teachers of all faiths and denominations.
What the school are looking for:
- A passionate and committed teacher
- A teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
- A teacher who was graded as Good' or Outstanding' in a recent observation.
- QTS status and the right to work in the UK
If you are an experienced teacher who is looking for a change of scenery after the summer holidays or you would like join a school that will support your career development, please get in touch with your CV and I will be in touch shortly. Paul Horizon Teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.