I am urgently seeking learning support assistants to start at an outstanding Ealing School.
This position will start within the next week so it is essential that you have a DBS or at least a DBS in process.
We are looking for people with experience working with young people, whether it be tuition, working in a local youth club or mentoring during your own time at School, we would love to hear from you today!
This role will cover a range of subjects depending on the needs of each individual student however there will be a strong emphasis on the core subjects, especially English.
It has never been easier to apply, we are currently doing all registrations online so the process is smoother and faster than ever.
More about this position:
• You will be working one to one with students that require support in their learning, helping them to overcome challenges and improve their understanding and overall performance in School.
• There will be a strong focus on literacy, particularly with English as a Secondary language and mild dyslexia
• You will be required to email parents on a fortnightly basis to update them on student progress
• Opportunity to train as a Teacher for particularly strong applicants
We are looking for people who:
• Hold a degree
• Have a passion for education with aspirations to train as a Teacher in the future
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Are enthusiastic, positive and love to get involved
• Enjoy working with young people
• Are adaptable and flexible
• You must have the right to work in the UK
Why work with us?
• We offer additional training (CPD) throughout the School year and its absolutely free
• We offer the best rate of pay in London and should you decide to use a payroll company we will also cover the cost
• We work with the best Schools in London and the vast majority of people working with Horizon Teachers go on to become Teachers themselves
Click the apply button to register your CV or give us a call today on 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.