Graduate Teaching Assistant
Have you recently graduated with a 2:1 degree from a top university?
Are you looking to launch your career in Secondary education?
An outstanding Secondary school in Hounslow are seeking an enthusiastic graduate to join as a full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant. The position is to start as soon as possible for this academic year. The role is to provide learning support to students 1:1 and in small groups both in and outside of the classroom.
If you're thinking of a career in teaching, the school will offer a complete academic years' work that will support your PGCE/teacher training application. Many of our former Graduate Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants are now teachers.
The school home to students of ages 11-18 and is located in a nice area of outer West London. It is an outstanding school with a strong reputation in the local community, and has excellent transport links nearby. The school has modern facilities and a vibrant forward-thinking learning community. Staff are valued, respected and cared for.
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant that:
• Has a 2:1 degree from a top university
• Has excellent A Level results
• Has strong oral and written communication skills.
• Is enthusiastic, positive and works with a pro-active can-do' attitude
• Enjoys working with young people
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school wants to meet successful applicants immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.