Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known Greenford Ealing based secondary school seeking experienced, enthusiastic cover supervisors to join their growing team.
The school are extremely proud of their students, their successes and achievements in recent years, their mission is to provide first rate teaching, learning and extra-curricular activities within a care and supportive environment.
Their main aims as a school are to provide a secure, caring and structured environment in which all students regardless of race or culture are encouraged to strive for excellence and to develop self-reliance, self-discipline, self-confidence through participation in a wide range of academic, cultural and social activities.
To enable students to develop through competition and co-operation their academic, physical and social capabilities to the highest possible standard.
To be successful in your application you will have the following;
• Experience of working as a cover supervisor
• Educated to a degree level
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Available for immediate work
• Enjoys working within a school environment
• Has a confident and pro-active Can-do' attitude
Core responsibilities of the role:
• Supervising classes in the absence of a teaching member of staff, ensuring purposeful learning, as per statutory regulations.
• Supporting students in class when not supervising a lesson to aid effective learning.
• Implementing work programmes with individual and / or groups of students in or outside of the classroom.
• Contributing to the overall ethos, work and aims of the Academy.
• Strong behaviour management will be a key part of the role, setting classroom expectations from the moment you walk into the classroom
Why work with us?
• We offer additional training (CPD) throughout the School year and its absolutely free
• We offer the best rate of pay in London and should you decide to use a payroll company we will also cover the cost
• We work with the best Schools in London and the vast majority of people working with Horizon Teachers go on to become Teachers themselves
Click the apply button to register your CV or give us a call today on 0207 444 0009
It has never been easier to apply, we are currently doing all registrations online so the process is smoother and faster than ever.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.